Thursday, October 15, 2015

All Hallows Reads: Be There



I'm so excited to be part of this event.  The cool thing about is not only will I be participating as an author, I am really looking forward to it as a fan.  Many of these authors are among my favorites and all are in my favorite genres. 


This is a Facebook event that will run from October 29th through November 1st so even if you can't be there the whole time, you can find time to visit and interact with some of these great authors.  I have two one hour slots, Friday October 30th at 5 PM and Sunday November 1st at 10 AM.  I hope to see you there!

There will be great games, fantastic prizes, and some crazy, scary good authors.


I want to start by spotlighting just two of these great authors, Lilo Abernathy and Fiona Quinn.  I'm a fan and I am looking forward to their slots.  Check out these two reviews I did of their books...


Amazon Link: Buy it here!


Amazon Link: Buy it here!

To top it all off, the second book in my Norma Jean's School of Witchery series is releasing the week of the event. Look for sneak peeks and special excerpts and chances to win some autographed copies.

Join in on the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment