Sunday, February 28, 2016

Shifter Month Wrap Up: My Favorites


Shifter Month at Fantasy Fun Reads has been a blast! I wanted to finish by giving some of my favorite shifter books and asking readers to list some of theirs.

My favorite shifter couple can be found in the Alpha & Omega series by Patricia Briggs. Her Mercy Thompson series is also great for shifter lovers and there is a new one coming out in just a couple of weeks.

Curran from the Kate Daniels series has got to be my top shifter. Strong, powerful, & smart, Curran is the top Alpha in books I have read.

The Jane Yellowrock series is one you can't go wrong with. It's sometimes hard for me to pick who is my favorite character, Jane or the mountain lion she normally shifts into, Beast. I love the way Faith Hunter tells the story from Beast's point of view when Jane shifts. So much fun!

I'm always looking for new shifter reads so if you have some favorites, please be sure to comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment