Wednesday, September 16, 2015

New Release: A Chance of Rain by Sonnet O'Dell



Sonnet O'Dell is one of my Facebook and Twitter friends and also a fellow Eternal Press author. She has written a lot of books but this is her first self-published effort.  I got my copy last night and I hope you will buy one as well. I'm really looking forward to reading this one.

Get it here
Amazon UK
Amazon US

Agent Nicholas Grafton has a plan. To use a convicted criminal to catch other criminals and he thinks he’s chosen the perfect candidate. 

Cera Raine went to prison for the murder of her father. Intelligent, beautiful and resourceful, Cera could have done it but claims she didn’t. Intrigued by Grafton’s proposal she takes it, even with its condition – that she wear a bomb around her neck. Once out, she will do whatever she has to, to get him to trust her, even take down a drug operation plaguing the streets of Central City. 



No comments:

Post a Comment