Saturday, December 10, 2016

Jill: New release ♥


Author's Note (From Jill)
I wanted to thank all my fans for their patience with me in getting the final book in the Three J'amigos series completed. When I finished Jane, I was inspired to skip ahead and start my spin-off series, Norma Jean's School of Witchery, featuring Jewel, the newly adopted daughter of Jade and Jane. If you remember from Jane, Jewel was the teen witch that helped Jade, Jane, and Jill out of a tight spot.
My beta reader, Hans Markus, asked during the writing of Jane that I feature more on Jewel. We both liked Jewel so much that Norma Jean's School of Witchery was born and I actually wrote two books in that series before returning to the last book in this series.

Both my parents passed away during the writing of Jill, delaying it further. I am so happy I was able to finish it, and on a positive, humorous note. They would be so proud of me to see this book completed.
Jill bridges the gap between the Three J'amigos and Norma Jean's School of Witchery and Jade, Jane, and Jill make occasional and important appearances. I hope you will read on for Chapter One of Norma Jean's School of Witchery, Book One: Jewel. More magic, mayhem, and murder, with a light touch of romance......



No comments:

Post a Comment