Saturday, September 28, 2019

Randall Allen Dunn: Author Spotlight


Today I'm featuring Randall Allen Dunn, author of The Red Rider.
_______


My name is Helena Basque. When I was seven years old, I was attacked by a savage wolf that killed my Grand’Mere and left me with triple scars across my face. It also left me with endless nightmares of the wolf that stood upright and spoke to me.

I’m sixteen now, and I know it was no wolf. Nor was it alone. A pack of those creatures now threaten my family and everyone else here in La Rue Sauvage. Since no one will stand up to defend our province, I will hunt down the wolves myself. To stop them, I must do things I never planned to do, and become something I never planned to become.

For several years, I’ve trained myself to hunt and to fight and to show no fear. I have donned a red hood and cloak like the one I was forbidden to wear in childhood, to show them that at least one person is fighting back. I’ve armed myself with a repeating crossbow and other assorted weapons, and I refuse to stop or slow down until I destroy every last one of those wolves … whatever they actually are.

Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XBGB35L
Fans of Marissa Meyer, Veronica Roth, Suzanne Collins, and Sarah J. Maas will love The Red Rider, a dark fantasy superheroine combination of Buffy, the Vampire Slayer and Batman!



This book has 34 ratings, all 4 and 5 stars with a 4.7 average.


Hooves thundering through the forest.
Cloak billowing in the wind.
Repeating crossbow armed and ready.

She’s back.
You can relax now
.

You can get Book 2 in this saga here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078NN5V6N






AUTHOR BIO:

Randall Allen Dunn studied acting at Judson University, learning how to
create compelling characters and powerful stories through acting
techniques. He served for 9 years afterward as Drama Director at his
local church, writing weekly dramas and teaching acting and storytelling
basics to adult volunteers. He now writes action thrillers that read
like blockbuster movies. Action-packed, fast-paced & fun, with larger
than life heroes facing off against diabolical villains as they struggle
through deep moral dilemmas. His stories are published as Character
Entertainment - building character through fiction, with stories that
demonstrate courage, friendship, acceptance, faith, honor, and
self-sacrifice.


You can find his books on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and other online
booksellers. You can also subscribe to his newsletter for advance alerts
of new stories at www.RandallAllenDunn.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment